Thursday, December 19, 2013

I feel like...

I am OD-ing on Biker jackets or Moto jackets. They are perfect because I love the whole idea of zip detailing and what better than on jackets? Well, to be honest, I love zip detailing on clothes, shoes, bags and jewellery.

Winter is setting in, whether one wants to wear an over-sized leather biker jacket with layers underneath or have a biker jacket as one of the layers underneath one's coat, whatever it may be, it's there and it's gotta be there! 

The thing about biker jackets are that they are incredibly adaptive to say the least. Wear them with casual jeans and a tee with stilettos or wear them with a party dress and look oh! so chic. They are elegant and chic/casual at the same time. 

For me, out of all the ones that are out there that one can drool for are the gorgeous Saint Laurent ones. They are just so perfect! But I can also drool for Alexander McQueen or Theory or Burberry Brit to name a few. Cost effective ones also include ones from Zara or other high street labels/websites (read ASOS, Topshop,Nastygal,Freepeople.com etc) 

But below are the pictures that I took while walking around and saw these Moto/Biker jackets that I'd probably would love to hoard!! 

1. Sandro 
2. Diesel Black Gold
3. One step
4. Replay

PS: Forgive me for the lack of better pictures:-) Will get around to taking better.






No comments: